Join ASAE and over 400 association professionals at the 3rd annual Associations @ Work, October 21-22, 2019! This is your opportunity to engage, inspire and share your expertise with association professionals charged with delivering exceptional finance, operations and human resources to their own organizations.
Participating alongside others working with and for associations, you will engage in a combination of learning and content leadership as together we explore the latest trends, resources and opportunities related to association business administration. Below you will find available ways to get involved. Participation will be available on a tiered basis, with first right of refusal available as shown.
(click to review expanded description and details)
- I. Signature Partner Activations
Exclusive for ASAE Alliance Partners
The Alliance Partnership Program was developed to provide the industry partner community with opportunities to align itself with ASAE to help build and maintain year-round relationships with our members and the greater association community. Alliance Partner recognition and visibility is comprehensive throughout all ASAE conferences through verbal recognition and signage based on level of participation, and may be further enhanced through custom activations. Activations may include but are not limited to pop-up amenities/refreshment, keynotes, lounges, networking activities, etc.
- II. Conference Education Sessions
Open Call for Proposals
Thought leaders and subject experts who are employed by an industry partner organization are encouraged to participate in the open call for proposals conducted approximately eight months prior to the conference. These educational sessions are to focus on building knowledge, skills and abilities. Terms promoting commercialization of instructions, examples or experience in any way are strictly prohibited. While all prospective content leaders have equal chance of being selected given our inclusion of a “blind” peer review process and volunteer advisory committee, it should be noted that competition for these sessions is high, as we receive more requests than can be accommodated. Selection is awarded personally to the content leader, and not to their employer. All presentation materials are produced on ASAE templates and content is reviewed by ASAE learning professional staff.
- III. Conference Attendance
Open to all Registrants
Industry Partner Member - $1,299 (Early Bird) $1,399 (Regular)
Industry Partner Non-Member $1,499 (Early Bird) $1,599 (Regular)
However good your product or service is, the simple truth is that knowing and understanding your customer’s needs is at the center of your success. We are pleased to open conference attendance up to all our industry partners to help you clearly understand what it is your customers really want and the issues they struggle with in their work. Learning and networking alongside one another is a perfect first step to using new knowledge and building relationships that help persuade potential and existing customers that they want and need what you're offering.
- IV. Industry Session
60 minute sessions throughout each day (SOLD OUT) - $2,000* (limit one per company)
An Industry Session is a 60-minute presentation for up to 60 participants (attendance not guaranteed) hosted by a participating industry partner. Industry presenters are solely responsible for session material, which may include product-specific examples, client case studies and proprietary tools/resources.
- Topic: Chosen by host presenter with ASAE approval.
- Registration: Limited to four presenters registered at the speaker rate:
- Industry Partner: $799-Member / $899-Non-Member
- Association Executive: $599-Member / $699-Non-Member
- Visual Aids and Handouts: Corporate branding on PPT/visual design template and handouts is permitted. Materials will be made available on the conference website & app. (Deadline applies)
- Give-Aways: Branded collateral or other promotional items may be distributed in the session by host presenter, at their own expense.
- Audio/Visual Set: Projector, screen and up to two microphones provided by ASAE (computer not provided).
- Capacity: Session may be limited to 60 guests.
- Publicity: Sessions will be designated as Industry Partner sessions in onsite, website and mobile conference materials. Session and speaker information will appear on conference app and website. Signage with company logo will be provided outside of session room. (Session information will not appear in preliminary brochure unless materials submitted by deadlines)
- V. Lightning Talks
Tuesday, October 22 – During planned conference lunch (3 Available) – $1,500* (limit one per company)
Held during lunch, up to 8 industry partners will participate in a series of five-minute Lightning Talks. The goal of these presentations is to articulate a topic in a quick, insightful, and clear manner. These concise and efficient talks are intended to grab the attention of the audience, convey key information, and allow several presenters to share their ideas in a brief period of time. This program will be delivered from the main stage to approximately 400 conference participants. (food & beverage costs and selection by ASAE).
Lightning Talks - Topics: Associations @ Work strives to bring Association Executives and Industry Partners to foster collaboration on addressing business challenges. To address this, Lightning Talk speakers will present their perspective on addressing a challenge in the content areas covered at Associations @ Work including: Finance, Fundraising, Governance, Human Resources, Legal/Risk Management, Organizational Leadership, Operations/Planning, Technology
- Registration: Limited to one speaker per company who must register at the IP speaker rate: $799-Member/ $899-Non-Member.
- Topic: Prompt is chosen by from the list above and talk title/outline and slides must be reviewed with ASAE learning staff.
- Visual Aid: Company logo and contact information will be provided on-screen during remarks;
- Presentation: Up to five slides will be permitted (but not required) to support presentation
- Handouts: None
- VI. Structured Networking Reception
Monday, October 21, 2019 from 3:45 – 4:45 p.m. – Starting at $5,000*
Associations @ Work will feature a structured networking reception at the close of the first full day of learning. Networking is a top value for participants and one of the most powerful activities an individual can do to launch and manage their career. The goal of the reception must be beyond social, and will focus on helping participants build an interconnected group of relationships with others to enhance effectiveness both personally and professionally. ASAE staff will work with Industry Partner to co-create a reception that accomplishes the goals stated above and provides visibility for the host company
- Give-Aways: Prizes, branded collateral or other promotional items may be distributed by host at the reception, at their own expense.
- Food & Beverage: Food and beverage will be determined together with ASAE and the Industry Partner based upon the type of program designed.
- Publicity: Reception will be designated with company name and logo in onsite, website and mobile app. Signage with company logo will be provided outside of session room.
- VII. Toolkit Content Advertising: Associations Now
- This pull-out, digest- sized supplement will showcase your expertise and will position you and your company as market leaders. Your content will be published in the Associations @ Work Toolkit which is to be distributed onsite at the conference and inserted in the September/October issue of Associations Now (distribution list = 22,000). For details, contact: 202-626-2889.
*denotes price of opportunity as described. Price does not include registration fees for speakers/hosts.
Benefits of Participation
Industry Partners hosting Industry Sessions, Networking Activities or participating in Lightning Talks will receive:
- Name / logo on Associations @ Work website
- Name recognition on signage outside session room
- Opportunity to share logo and contact information on-screen, if applicable (see description)
- Opportunity to use own corporate branding on PPT/Visuals/Handouts, if applicable (see description)
- Opportunity to participate in promotional giveaways, if applicable (see description)
- Corporate branding theme/logo on presentation PowerPoint and handouts
- Session attendee lists (breakfast and industry sessions only)
Note: Corporate recognition is limited to those participating in these Industry Partner Opportunities. No corporate recognition will be provided for conference attendees, or general education session content leaders beyond standard listing as might accompany a name in a roster or brochure.