Address Real World Challenges
Experience sessions that address the interrelated business functions in associations. At Associations @ Work you’ll engage in cross-departmental learning that breaks down silos and inspires collaborative approaches to business challenges in the areas of organizational leadership, finance, business operations, human resources, executive management, fundraising, and technology.
You’ll address where associations excel and the ways that we can work together, more efficiently, and respond quickly to challenges faced in the workplace and the industry at large.
Experience different learning formats which enable you to focus on the content that fits your needs.
Engage in Advanced Content for Complex Issues.
Learn with thought leaders who bring practical business insights and speak to the advanced knowledge of the Associations @ Work community. Session education level categories for this conference include:
- Jumpstart your day with pragmatic and inspirational keynote presentations.
- Choose from four Deep Dive two-hour sessions and 24 one-hour learning labs.
- Participate in Facilitated Roundtable Discussions over lunch on Monday with more than 20 discussion topics that explore on-the-ground solutions to your business challenges.
- Hear Industry Partner insights on business challenges during Lightning Talks on Tuesday, including cybercrime, environmental sustainability, emergent cybercrime, space use trends, systems integration, and attracting and retaining top talent.
- Join Industry Sessions to hear latest developments in their fields, case studies, and demos of products designed to boost your productivity.
- Applied: Focus on understanding and comprehension; appropriate for those with some experience seeking to build on, apply or enhance existing knowledge using content in practical applications to master concepts.
- Strategic: Focus on application and implementation of highly technical or detailed topics; appropriate for those with substantial prerequisite knowledge seeking the most up-to-date information to heighten expertise.