Address Real World Challenges
Experience sessions that address the interrelated business functions in associations. At Associations @ Work you’ll engage in cross-departmental learning that breaks down silos and inspires collaborative approaches to business challenges in the areas of organizational leadership, finance, business operations, human resources, executive management, fundraising, and technology.
You’ll join discussions that address where associations excel and the ways that we can work together, more efficiently, and respond quickly to the challenges faced in the workplace and the industry at large.
Experience different learning formats which enable you to focus on the content that fits your needs.
- Jumpstart your day with pragmatic and inspirational keynote presentations.
- Choose from four Deep Dive two-hour sessions and 24 one-hour learning labs.
- Participate in Facilitated Roundtable Discussions over lunch on Monday with more than 20 discussion topics, including fraud considerations, virtual workplace success, financial transparency and renovation vs. relocation analysis.
- Hear Industry Partner insights on business challenges during Lightning Talks on Tuesday, including cybercrime, big investment ideas, and retirement plan design.
- Join Industry Sessions and Breakfasts to hear latest developments in their fields, case studies, and demos of products designed to boost your productivity.
Engage in Advanced Content for Complex Issues.
You’ll learn with thought leaders who bring practical business experience and insights and speak to the advanced knowledge of the Associations @ Work commnity. Session education level categories for this conference include:
- Applied: Focus on understanding and comprehension; appropriate for those with some experience seeking to build on, apply or enhance existing knowledge using content in practical applications to master concepts.
- Strategic: Focus on application and implementation of highly technical or detailed topics; appropriate for those with substantial prerequisite knowledge seeking the most up-to-date information to heighten expertise.